Goods and Services / Summer Heat Protection & Optimized Daylight Utilization
Energy Flux Model
Horizontal Louvre System
Vertical Louvre System
Sun-efficient, not just sun protectant designs.
Efficient Solar Utilization - a matter of extraordinary impact. According to the European Solar-Shading Organization, energy consumption for cooling buildings could be reduced by 80 million tons of CO2 and heating buildings could be reduced to 31 million tons of CO2 Europe wide (ESCORP-EU25 study).
Sometimes partly contradictory parameters such as daylight versus glare or warmth versus overheating open up narrow corridors for planning. User-friendly solutions require vast amounts of expertise and planning skills.
We have specialized in planning, design, and construction of bespoke solar protection devices.
Modern solar protection concepts meet requirements such as
- Protection from direct sunlight
- Protection against glare
- Creation of a pleasant room climate
- Protection against overheating in summer
- Reduction of the external cooling load
- Daylight Quality Maintenance
- Reduction of energy costs
- Sustainable privacy protection
- Preservation of the outward view
- Visually attractive facade integration
- Unique architectural solutions
Demand-driven, automatically controlled, and interconnected solar protection.
How may we be of assistance?
- Basic Consulting / Searching for Optimal Solutions
- Modeling Shading Concepts
- Verification Procedures - DIN 4108-2, DIN EN 13363, etc.
- Fc / g-Value Calculations
- Shading Analysis
- Feasibility Studies / Expense Budgeting
- Development, Construction and Design of Object-specific Solutions
- Cooling Load Calculations - VDI2078
- Profitability Analysis